Recent Posts

mercredi 1 mai 2013

Answers to the Liebster Award



A few weeks ago, I was nominated by Irene from a Swoonful of Sugar for the Liebster Award. It's a kind of questionnaire that passes between bloggers to get to know them better : 
Each nominee has to post 11 random facts about himself, then he has to answer to 11 questions made by the person who nominated him.
Then the nomineed should choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to pass the award and ask them 11 new questions.

So here are my answers to the questionnaire, and first the 11 nominees :

- Raging French Woman
- Kitchen Demure
- the Hedonista
- Mia's Eats
CafeCouture
The Indolent Cook
Louisabellissima
- The Hungry Excavator
- Afracooking
The Higley Kitchen
- Wandering Spice

11 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I prefer to have some great bread (french baguette) rather than chocolate
  2. When I work, say when I do maths or physics, I do very weird stuff (sing, speak, jump, ...)
  3. I could spent hours in a bookshop
  4. I want to travel around the world : Australia, United States, Japan, ...
  5. I would like to live in a big loft or a former factory turned into a loft (with a huge modern American-style kitchen)
  6. I watch many TV series
  7.  I would love to speak Chinese
  8. If I don't suceed as an engineer, I might open a foodtruck, or a tea room, something like that
  9. Sometimes I spent all Sunday in Djellaba (it's sooo comfortable)
  10. and in the big loft of 5. I would like to have a view on a beautiful green countryside (so I can hear the sound of waterfall) but also I want to live in a big city 
  11. Yes I'm aware that 10. is impossible. That's why they call it a dream.

Answers :

1- What's your favourite ingredient to cook/bake with?
I love to prepare fruits or vegetables, to chop them, or slice them, or whatever I do with them...

2.  One thing you regret doing in life?
I regret not having enjoyed my high-school period as I could have. I missed a few things, and I don't really know why.

3. Are you a sweet or savoury type of person?
I prefer to eat savoury things, but I enjoy making pastries the most.

4. Favourite place in your house?
My bedroom. It's grey and black and white, with a huge wardrobe, and a bed facing two big windows that reach the ceiling, about 3 metters up above my head... But I can hear the cars driving on the boulevard and that's the only bad-point I think about.

5. If you could speak one other language, which one would it be?
Chinese I guess, especially for the symbols of their writing which I find mysterious and poetic.

6. Personal guilty pleasure?
Bread.

7. Favourite TV shows?
There are a few that I wouldn't miss.
I like Sherlock (the English drama, 3 episodes per season, each of which last 1 hour and a half, but they are awesome), 
Pretty Litlle Liars (although I'm not the horror story kind of person, the story yields a great deal of suspens), 
Grey's Anatomy (I'm watching since the begining..), 
the O.C. (I watched the 2 last seasons in a row during last holiday and I'm just sorry it's over), 
Downton Abbey (because of the characters, especialy the one played by Maggie Smith who makes me laugh like no other character)
...

8. Instagram or Pinterest?
Pinterest.

9. What's your phone wallpaper a picture of?
It's a picture I took from a magazine, with lots of color (yellow, bright blue, ...), from a girl in a grocery store with a peanut butter jar in one hand, sunglasses on, standing in front of some Crunch breakfast cereals and I like the way she's dressed.

10. Favourite season?
Automn has great colors, winter has snow, summer is too hot but it has ice-creams and beach, and spring is perfect to dress like I want.
So I'd say... early Autumn.

11. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
I'd like to know that one too.


Questions for the nominees : 

1. Your favourite movie
2. Your favourite artist
3. The best place to eat (restaurant, or other sweet spot)
4. A memorable event in your life ?
5. If you had to eat only one more meal in your life, what would it be ? (and who would eat it with you ?)
6. If you weren't doing whatever you do in life, what would you have done ?
7. What is your favorite cookbook ?
8. Something that upset you
9. If you were rich, what would you buy (in priority) ?
10. your favourite blog ?
11. Did you have trouble answering this questions (cause I had making them!) ?

4 commentaires:

Irene a dit…

Thanks for getting around to it :) Your responses were an interesting read! It seems like you are such a lovely person in real life and your idea of opening a food truck is the cutest :D

Unknown a dit…

Maths and physics are definitely weird activities, aren't they ! ;-)
Congratulations again.

Anonyme a dit…

It took me much MUCH to long to respond to your lovey nomination! But today I finally got around to it. I so enjoyed answering your questions and coming up with new ones :-) Thank you so much again!

Allen a dit…

Great blog you haave here

Enregistrer un commentaire

N'hésitez pas à poser vos questions (même à critiquer) : je répondrai à la suite de vos commentaires avec plaisir.
Merci de votre visite !

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions (even if you just have a remark) : I'll answer with pleasure just below your comments. Thank you for stopping by !

Share this..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...